Is the Sin City on your list of bachelorette party destinations? Heading for bachelorette parties in Las Vegas could be a lot of fun no matter if you are a gambler at heart or simply want to kick back and celebrate the last single days remaining with your girlfriends. Las Vegas has so much to offer in terms of entertainment beyond gambling, including live shows, concerts, night clubs, adult entertainment and more. Read below for the top 10 things to do for your bachelorette parties in Las Vegas.
1. Las Vegas Spas are perfect to include in any bachelorette parties in Las Vegas plans. Pamper yourself and your girls to a fabulous mani/pedi combination, facial, herbal body wrap or a hot stone massage.
2. Chippendales The Show is perhaps the most frequented place that is loved by many bachelorette parties in Las Vegas. Any woman will have her blood pressure elevated by the sight of ten hunks of various looks ranging from exotic to down home to satisfy any ladies’ desire. These men not only look hot they can dance and set female audience on fire.
3. If you did not get enough of the Chippendales during their live show, the Flirt Lounge is definitely worth heading to after your show. This fantastic cocktail lounge is tailored specifically for bachelorette parties in Las Vegas, girls’ nights out and simply for women to relax and have a good time.
4. Men of Sapphire is another live male entertainment group that delivers great naughty fun for women of all ages. No matter who a man of your sexual dreams is, you will find him here under one roof. Lots of provocative dancing, audience interaction and even private lap dancing are offered here.
5. Zumanity is a great choice to add to your bachelorette party checklist of ideas. Not only the show is sensual and delivers in unsurpassed audience entertainment, it sets a great mood for your entire bachelorette party.
6. Stripper 101 allows young brides and their girlfriends to learn a few stripper tricks and have a good time while doing it. Mood setting music and stripper joint atmosphere are sure to set you loose and teach you how to perform a lap dance or strip for your man https://helmii.com/collections/beds. The classes are taught by a former stripper and are attended only by ladies.
7. Kahunaville in Las Vegas is the trendiest hang out place for rowdy bachelorette parties in Las Vegas. This place has it all – fantastic drinks mixed by eccentric bartenders showcasing their mixing skills, loud music, and great menu selection in a tropical paradise setting.
8. Make sure you pay a visit to an iconic Vegas night Studio 54 where you will experience unique all night entertainment including aerial dancers, skimpy clad go go performers and non stop blood pumping music.
9. VooDoo Lounge at Rio in Las Vegas is an over the top night club featuring table top dancing and other non-stop bachelorette parties in Las Vegas action to dream for. Choose among multiple zones where you can dance to various music trends to tailor to any visitor.
10. TJ’s all Star Karaoke at the Piano Bar in Vegas is the place to be if you and your girlfriends love singing, comedy and simply having fun together.
Are you looking for more information on Chicago bachelorette party ideas? We have plenty of articles on the website to satisfy your curiosity.
Read our article on bachelorette party in NYC as a fun and memorable option to consider.