Looking for off the beaten path wedding receptions across America? Read below where we list some of the most unusual wedding venues in the USA.
1. Planning your wedding ceremony and reception at the Bellcourt Castle in Rhode Island is your chance to create a perfect fairytale wedding. Furnished in the best traditions of French 13th century castles, Bellcourt Castle in Rhode Island offers so much unique space and halls for creating just the right setting for your wedding. Additionally you can incorporate an incredible historical tour of the castle for your guests to get familiar with the estate.
2. Falkenstein Castle in Burnett, TX is one of the most unusual wedding venues in America and an excellent choice if you are planning a medieval wedding celebration. Your wedding ceremony can take place in a magnificent Gothic style chapel. Later you can pose for perfect wedding pictures by the castle’s own Lily pond and Butterfly Garden. The only drawback of this wedding venue is the need to move to another location in the city of Burnett to castle’s remote reception center. However, the incredible beauty of the Falkenstein Castle makes it all worth it.
3. Iolani Palace in Honolulu, Hawaii will gracefully welcome you to one of the most unusual wedding venues in America and Hawaiian Royalty official historical residence. At the Iolani Palace you can host an intimate wedding gathering or an expansive celebration for up to 1,000 guests. Iolani Palace offers a selection of indoor and outdoor wedding reception grounds, including the Palace’s courtyard, the Barracks Lawn, the Coronation area and Banyan Terrace.
4. OHEKA Castle Hotel and Estate in Huntington, NY is located a mere hour away from Manhattan in NYC. However, once you see this elegant palace you will travel back in time to America’s Golden Age. Not only you can celebrate the union of your love among lush beauty of the local gardens, grand reception halls and dining rooms, you and your guests can stay in the luxury and comfort of 32 guestrooms making your feel like true celebrities.
5. Pythian Castle in Springfield, MO is one of the documented haunted castles in America that offers medieval style wedding celebrations of any size. The castle is adorned in royal purples, gold and red hues creating a unique wedding setting. The Pythian Castle boasts a large theatre facility, ballroom and lush green lawns. This is perhaps among the most unusual wedding venues in America for ghost lovers.
6. Golden Gardens Bathhouse in Ballard (Seattle, WA) is a beautiful historical wedding venue situated at the waterfront. The facility’s main hall showcases cathedral height ceilings that are simply perfect for medium or large sized weddings. The outdoor waterfront area is a stunning backdrop for your wedding photos.
7. Seattle Asian Art Museum is among the most unique Seattle wedding venues fit for true art connoisseurs. Seattle Asian Art Museum boasts an extensive collection of Chinese, Japanese and Indian artists’ creations. Here you can rent several Museum areas that could be used as dance hall, dining room and bar area. Catering could be provided by request.
8. Prairie Production is one of the highly rated wedding reception venues Chicago has to offer for many different reasons. Located in the opulent West Side of Chicago, this unique urban wedding venue takes a fresh approach to weddings. Couples do not have to run around looking for vendors, photographers and event planner, Prairie Production does all the work for them. Urban style courtyard, back porch and indoor wedding ceremony area are perfect for a contemporary wedding celebration.
9. Parc 55 Wyndham is one of the most unique wedding venues in San Francisco combining great downtown setting location with opulent interior décor and a plethora of wedding reception choices to match your needs.
10. Sundy House in Delray Beach, FL is one of the most unusual wedding venues in South Florida and your definite recipe for an off the beaten path wedding celebration. At the Sundy House where history, art, great ambiance and award winning cuisine merge, you can finally plan a wedding of your dreams. This particular wedding venue features a swimming pond, romantic gazebo, perfectly manicured gardens and on staff wedding planner.