Top 5 Bora Bora Honeymoon All Inclusive Resorts Compared
Bora Bora honeymoon all inclusive packages have allured many honeymooners. Famously called “the island of dreams”, it has been since long the perfect dream destination for honeymooners as it offers tranquility, magnificent multi-hued turquoise lagoons, raw beauty, temperate climate, pristine beaches and the most important of all, a much needed and unmatched privacy for honeymooners. But is there really such a thing as Bora Bora honeymoon all inclusive resorts? Unfortunately, due to its exclusivity, prestige, and location on the map, the answer is “no”. The only all inclusive resort, Club Med, closed down back in 2009, so the next best option honeymooners now have is to check other resorts for occasional specials, such as free breakfast etc. Don’t get discouraged, love birds! Though there are many resorts in Bora Bora that offer honeymoon packages, there are a few who have made quite an impression with their services and offers. Read on about Bora Bora honeymoon all inclusive luxury love experience at top 5 resorts:
1. If you want to spend your honeymoon in Bora Bora, then step into Four Seasons. It offers welcome refreshments like champagne, fresh fruits and mango coulis. Accommodations that are quite luxurious, one time romantic bath, daily buffet breakfasts for you two honeymooners at “Over-Water Bungalow” and for added two guests at “Beachfront Villa”. One time romantic dinner at “Arii Moana restaurant that includes a three-course meal accompanied by a half-bottle of champagne and fresh flowers. One time 50 minutes spa treatment for you two. On the date of departure, the resort will present you with a “mother-of-pearl” shell that has been Polynesian carved and polished.
2. Offering Bora Bora honeymoon all inclusive love magic is also St. Regis. Upon arrival you are guaranteed to upgrading of room reservation viz. from deluxe overwater to premier overwater villa or from pool beach to premier oceanfront retreat villa. This also includes Bora Bora honeymoon all inclusive packages like welcome refreshments such as a bottle of Billecart Salmon Rose Champagne, daily breakfast at the “Te Pahu Restaurant” for you two. You pay only the tariff of four nights even though your stay was for five nights, one-time 50 minutes massage at Spa Miri Miri, a flowerbed and a flower bath at Turdown and a personalized gift.
3. One of the most interpersonal and affordable resorts on the island is the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort. Your morning here starts with a smile and pleasant conversation with the friendly staff, who are ready to grant your every wish. There are no clocks here, by why need one if you are here to enjoy the blue water paradise and begin your married life in peace and perfect tranquility? Be sure to book a horizon over water bungalow for your honeymoon as there is a movable table top in the living room for feeding the fish!
4. Le Meridien’s Bora Bora honeymoon all inclusive packages are many. Of the wide range of packages, the “Romantic Mood” package is the most favored. This package includes a daily American breakfast for you two. It also includes a private candlelight dinner for you two on the sands of the beach which includes starters, main course, dessert and wine. It also allows and encourages a late check out at 3:00pm.
5. Among the secluded honeymoon destinations in Bora Bora, “The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa” is definitely one of the much favored and frequented resorts. The ideal honeymooner retreat, it sits quietly on the islet of Bora Bora facing the multi hued and beautiful lagoons in the world and Otemanu, the mystical Mountain. The Bora Bora honeymoon package it offers includes welcome refreshments like a bottle of white wine coral, free daily breakfast and dinner for you two in the main restaurant and a Tahitian black pearl pendant.
Now that you have an idea of what Bora Bora resorts have to offer for honeymooners, check out its sister island, Tahiti.
Radisson Plaza Resort in Tahiti offers amazing Tahiti honeymoon packages. It offers a one-time stay in Ocean View Jacuzzi Room for one night, French champagne delivered right to your room, a one-time Monamona massage for you two at Le Spa for 30 minutes with fragrant essential oils. It also includes free watching of the dolphins, daily American breakfast for you two on their on-site restaurant “Hiti Mahana”, our on-site restaurant, spa gift and flowers delivered right to your room, free access to the fitness centre, sauna and steam room, teaching like cultural activities like Tahitian dance lessons, Tahitian cooking class, and a complimentary shuttle to downtown Papeete twice a day.