Top Ten Most Expensive Engagement Rings Brands
Do you think that you deserve the best of the best? If so, consider having your husband-to-be to invest in some of the most expensive engagement rings in the nation. From Loraine Schwartz to Cartier brands, learn about some of the most sought after but expensive designer diamond engagement rings.
1. Tiffany engagement rings are some of the most famous and expensive rings around. The average price of an engagement ring by this one of the most trusted jewelry brands in the world, is $10,000 which comes wrapped in a classic little blue box.
2. Lorraine Schwartz engagement rings also fall in the most expensive ring brands category. Her innovative but classic styles can be found all over the world and also come with a hefty price tag!
3. Harry Winston also designs some of the most expensive engagement rings in the world. You can be wearing a little piece of Hollywood on your finger in his highly coveted styles just as they are worn by some of the most famous stars!
4. Neil Lane’s designs are worn by the exclusive and wealthy. He is the official jeweler of the Bachelor and Bachelorette reality show, meeting with the men and women prior to the big proposal.
5. Cartier is one of the iconic brands that boasts show stopping designs that are anything but cheap. A Cartier engagement ring is certainly an investment piece that will be passed down in your family for generations!
6. Verragio also has beautiful and expensive styles. Their rings are found on pages in fashion magazines and have a distinct design that sets them apart from all the others.
7. DeBeers claims that a diamond is forever. The designs by this one of the most timeless brands can be very expensive. The rings range from $10,000 to $250,000.
8. Simon G is also a jeweler that is known for his modern vintage designs and his colored diamonds. If you want to get your hands on one of his unique creations, be prepared to shell out some big bucks!
9. Tacori rings are loaded with diamonds which makes their cost and value high. Plus, they are usually covered in platinum, which also makes their designs more expensive than rings designed in white gold or silver.
10. Brilliant Earth also features gorgeous designs that are eco chic, but very costly. Be sure to check out how you can wear a ring will make you feel good about your purchase.
After receiving the ring of your dreams by one of the most prestigious jewelry brands in North America, be sure to look into engagement ring appraisal to determine the value of your investment and to accurately insure it for the future. Your hand will dazzle when you wear one of the most expensive engagement rings around!